Decided to go long, as per the earlier trade.
Long $5/pip @ 1.3534, SL 1.3483
The EJ looks more uncertain, so I’ll hold off on it.
p.s. Edit 00.35 gmt
I will be busy today and will not have time to look at the markets until after London open. Therefore I have put in a limit order to close the EU long at B-E. And if it crashes to below 1.35, I will get out.
Another example of how real life interferes with trading plans 😦
Edit 8:55 gmt
My order to close this at B-E was executed earlier.